Looking for unique stories about DCTA, innovative mobility trends, transit-oriented development and more? Below are some current topics we can assist you with for your next article:
- Welcome Back: Your Guide to Returning to DCTA - As businesses in North Texas begin to reopen, we’re taking the necessary precautions to make sure our vehicles are safe and clean for passengers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) health emergency. DCTA is here to help passengers get back to transit. We’re taking the necessary precautions to make sure our vehicles are safe and clean for passengers so that when passengers are ready, they can ride safely. Read more about what we’re doing here: http://bit.ly/39P9YwP
- DCTA Announces New A-train Operations and Maintenance Contractor - On October 22, 2020, the DCTA board approved the assignment of the contract for the management of its A-Train operations and maintenance to Rio Grande Pacific (RGPC). RGPC will provide operations and maintenance of tracks, signaling, dispatching, and communications for DCTA’s A-train commuter rail line. RGPC has retained Stadler U.S. Inc. to maintain the rolling stock.
- DCTA Awarded 2020 Annual Achievement of Excellence in Procurement - DCTA was recently awarded the prestigious 25th Annual Achievement of Excellence in Procurement® (AEP) for 2020 from the National Procurement Institute, Inc. (NPI). The AEP Award is earned by public and nonprofit agencies that demonstrate a commitment to procurement excellence. This annual program recognizes procurement organizations that embrace innovation, professionalism, productivity, leadership and e-Procurement.
- Progressive Railroading: https://bit.ly/3k1Dx2t
- DCTA Turns 18 Years Old – On Nov. 5, DCTA turned 18 years old. To celebrate, the agency reflected on all the things it has accomplished on its Hop on Board blog. For the past 18 years, DCTA has implemented innovative mobility solutions that have been critical to enhancing air quality, contributing to sustainable growth and economic development and improving the quality of life for all Denton County residents. Learn More: https://bit.ly/3jWNezb