New UNT Campus Shuttle bus schedules in effect for Fall Semester 2023.
With UNT students back on campus for the Fall 2023 semester, DCTA is relaunching full UNT Campus Shuttle service starting on August 21, 2023.
The following UNT Campus Shuttle routes are returning to full service schedules. All schedules are in effect Monday through Friday, except as noted.
- AC 101: Academic Circulator (7:30AM to 4:00PM)
- MG 111: Mean Green (7:00AM to 4:35PM)
- MGP 113: Mean Green Plus (Weekends, 8:02AM to 9:36PM)
- MGNR 116: Mean Green Night Rider (Weeknights, 5:56PM to 11:26PM)
- NT 121: North Texas (6:46AM to 5:49PM)
- EP 131: Eagle Point (7:23AM to 4:57PM)
- DP 141: Discovery Park (7:00AM to 9:40PM)
- DP 143: Discovery Park (Saturdays, 6:57AM to 10:10PM)
- CP 151: Centre Place (6:55AM to 9:38PM)
- BST 161: Bernard Street (7:00AM to 5:24PM)
- CE 171: Colorado Express (7:00AM to 7:39PM)
- DS 181: Daugherty Street (7:15AM to 6:52PM)
- EOC 196: Evening Off Campus (Weeknights, 5:45PM to 9:45PM)
- PE A&B: Parking Express A & B (7:00AM to 6:27PM)
For specific route details, maps, bus stops and schedules, please click the link below to visit the DCTA University Routes page.
Please note that Connect Bus Route 7 serves the UNT campus and the Downtown Denton Transit Center, providing connections to other Connect Bus routes and A-train service.