The North Texas Xpress (Route 64) bus service is provided jointly by the Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) and Trinity Metro. This service connects Denton and Fort Worth with stops in Alliance making round trips each weekday between approximately 6:00 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Passengers can connect with Denton Connect Routes 4, 7 and 8 from the North Texas Xpress route. Passengers can also utilize the park and ride option located on the west side parking lot of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton.
The North Texas Xpress, between Denton and Alliance, is also free for UNT, TWU and NCTC students, faculty and staff with a valid university ID until January 14, 2019 when the University A-train Free Ride Promotion ends.
There are five stops in Denton along the North Texas Xpress route:
- Presbyterian Hospital Park & Ride (west side parking lot)
- W University Drive @ N Bonnie Brae Street (Albertsons)
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Emery
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Scripture /Oak Street
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Stella (University Courtyard Apartments)
Click here to download a printable schedule.
Click here to go to the Trinity Metro's website.
- North Texas Xpress Route 64 to Alliance area
- The Link app will let riders book a $1 ride to and from work within the Alliance area.
|Route||ITC Station (Departs)||6th St at Throckmorton||North Park & Ride||Alliance Heritage Pkwy at Horizon Dr||Texas Health Presbyterian Park & Ride|
* Route 63 trips will serve Alliance Heritage Pkwy at Horizon Dr then travel to North Park & Ride.
Bolded times are PM
To Fort Worth
|Route||Texas Health Presbyterian Park & Ride||Alliance Heritage Pkwy at Horizon Dr||North Park & Ride||ITC Station (Arrives)|
Bolded times are PM
|Local Day Pass||$6.00||$2.50*|
|Local 2 Hour Pass||$3.00||$1.25*|
|Denton to Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) Station and Reverse|
|Regional Day Pass||$10.00||$2.50*|
|Regional 2 Hour Pass||$5.00||$1.25*|
|Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) Station to Alliance and Reverse|
|Local Day Pass||$3.50||$1.75*|
|Local 2 Hour Pass||$1.75||$0.85*|
* Reduced = Seniors (65+), persons with disabilities, Medicare cardholders and students (Ages 5-18, students over the age of 14 require a valid high school or DCTA issued ID).