North Texas Xpress Bus Service
The Fort Worth Transportation Authority (FWTA) and the Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA), have started a new bus service that connects Fort Worth and Denton with stops in Alliance. If you have ever needed a convenient, reliable way to travel between Fort Worth, Alliance, and Denton, the NTX makes round trips each weekday between approximately 5:15 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
UPDATE: DCTA finalized an agreement with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton to open a new park and ride location at the west parking lot of the hospital for the North Texas Xpress service. This is the first and only park and ride location in Denton for the North Texas Xpress.
There are five stops in Denton along the North Texas Xpress route.
- Presbyterian Hospital Park & Ride (west side parking lot)
- W University Drive @ N Bonnie Brae Street (Albertsons)
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Emery
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Scripture /Oak Street
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Stella (University Courtyard Apartments)