Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) plans to return to a full slate of transit operations on Friday February 3. This includes regular service for the A-train commuter rail, Connect Bus, GoZone rideshare, UNT Campus Shuttle (with a delayed start), North Texas Xpress bus, and Access Paratransit services, as long as area road conditions continue to improve into Friday morning.
In preparation, DCTA is monitoring travel conditions in collaboration with Denton County authorities, and agency personnel today are inspecting bus routes for hazards while preparing vehicles, stations and platforms for regular service on Friday.
Here is a full summary DCTA service expected for Friday, February 3:
- Connect Bus service in Denton will operate its normal schedule
- A-train commuter rail will operate its normal schedule
- GoZone on-demand rideshare service will operate its normal schedule
- UNT Campus Shuttle bus service will operate its normal schedule based on University of North Texas plans for a delayed start at 10:00AM (*Route details below)
- Access Paratransit service will operate its normal schedule
- North Texas Xpress bus service will operate its normal schedule
DCTA is also advising customers and employees to anticipate potential hazards around bus stops and shelters, on pavement and on A-train platforms.
Any updates regarding service delays or interruptions will be published on the DCTA news site, RideDCTA.net/MediaCenter and through DCTA Rider Alert notifications, as well as our Facebook (RideDCTA) and Twitter (@RideDCTA) pages.
Please make sure to sign up for Rider Alert notifications to stay up to date on specific DCTA services during inclement weather. In addition, passengers should also note the Transit mobile app may not provide accurate arrival information for all DCTA vehicles during inclement weather situations.
DCTA would like to thank its customers and partners for their patience as we worked through the winter weather event.
* UNT Campus Shuttle bus route start times for Friday, February 3, 2023, based on UNT 10:00 AM delayed start.
|AC 101 - Academic Circulator||8:45 am||Hurley|
|BST 161 - Bernard Street||8:40 am||Union|
|CE 171 - Colorado Express||8:28 am||Union|
|CP 151 - Centre Place||8:39 am||Union|
|DP 141 - Discovery Park||8:38 am||Union|
|DS 181 - Daugherty Street||8:52 am||NTX|
|EP 131 - Eagle Point||8:53 am||Union|
|MG 111 - Mean Green||8:50 am||Union|
|NT 121 - North Texan||8:38 am||Retreat|
|PE-A - Parking Express A||8:52 am||Apogee|
|PW-B - Parking Express B||8:38 am||Apogee|