Starting Monday, June 10, the city of Denton will close the intersection of Bonnie Brae St. and Scripture St. for an extended period of time that will affect Denton Connect Route 7 near Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton and Denton County MHMR Center.
All stops along Bonnie Brae St. will not be served by Route 7 during construction, including:
- SB Bonnie Brae St. @ Emery (Stop ID 148408)
- NB Bonnie Brae St. @Emery (Stop ID 148407)
- WB University Dr. @ Rayzor Ranch (Stop ID 770511)
- WB University Dr. @ Bonnie Brae (Stop ID 770512)
- EB University Dr. @ Bonnie Brae (Stop ID 770706)
- WB University Dr. @ I-35E (Stop ID 770509)
- EB University Dr. @ Winco (Stop ID 770706)
- SB Bonnie Brae St. @ Panhandle (Stop ID 770705)
- EB Scripture St. @ Bonnie Brae (Stop ID 770015)
- EB Scripture St. @ MHMR (No Stop ID)
- Bonnie Brae St. @ Women’s Center (770016)
Passengers needing to transfer from Route 7 to Route 4 on W University Drive can do so at the following stops:
- NB Mesa Dr. @ Bandera (770508)
- NB Mesa Dr. @ Los Colinas (770507)
During the road closure along the intersection of Bonnie Brae St. and Scripture St., passengers will not be able to access real-time information in DCTA’s Transit Tracker system for Route 7.
The construction is slated to be complete in October 2019. DCTA will keep passengers updated during the city of Denton road closure project. Thanks for your patience during this time and for riding DCTA!