Frisco Demand-Response Service
DCTA provides curb-to-curb demand-response transit service for eligible passengers for trips originating within Frisco’s incorporated limits to destinations located in Frisco, McKinney and Allen.
Passenger qualifications are as follows:
- Frisco residents who are 65 years of age and older
- Frisco residents who are disabled
- Frisco residents who require transportation for medical-care related purposes
DCTA service will operate:
- Monday through Friday
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The agency will not operate services on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
To schedule a trip:
- Passengers can call DCTA’S customer service team at 940.243.0077
- Travel requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- The DCTA Call Center is open Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- One-way local trip – $2 (traveling within Frisco)
- One-way regional trip – $3 (traveling outside of Frisco)
- Half fare is available for qualified passengers